House for Sale
- About this property
Hereward - History, Style and GraceProperty ID 1926365Deciding on a location is paramount when looking for your new home, and there is much more than just location this establishment has to offer. Have no doubt that this very private, classic family home will be everyone's favourite. With a white picket fence, manicured gardens and not to mention, the 100-year-old Bottle Tree, is one of the many beautiful features this home has to offer. This stunning family residence has all the modern living, in a traditional setting. Set within walking distance to Limestone Park, Ipswich Girls Grammar Private School, USQ Ipswich Campus and only 2km from Ipswich City Centre. The lucky new owner will recognise the golden opportunity of acquiring such an outstanding property, that must be seen to be believed.
- The main bedroom is complete with a walk-in robe and French doors that connect you to the private balcony
- Two other elegant and spacious bedrooms, one with access to the verandah, the other with air-conditioning
- Private dining room or 4th bedroom with stairs to your attic
- Comprehensive, light-filled kitchen with a blend of a modern colonial style and Corian bench tops
- You will feel the warmth and comfort from the low maintenance Gas fireplace in your dining and lounge
- Modern new bathroom with separate bath and spacious shower
- Complete laundry with lots of storage and second toilet
- An automatic gate provides easy access to the double car accommodation
- The restorations and renovations have been completed while keeping the history of the home intact
- Re-stumped with a new roof and bathroom, upgraded electricity and galvanized pipes replaced
- Wide wrap around verandah's
- Elegantly paved large outdoor entertainment area
- Storage and workshop under the home
- All this on a corner block of 809m2, which gives you plenty of room for a shed or pool
This property is a stunner and you need to see it to believe it. To book your private inspection call Scott Reeves or Neil Mundy today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.