House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore East Toowoomba
Classic Gable Home in East ToowoombaProperty ID 1568928This charming three-bedroom cottage is ideally located in a quiet, tree-lined street within walking distance to the Empire Theatre, Queens Park and the CBD.
Imagine yourself entertaining or relax with a wine on your generous north-facing veranda which wraps around the northern and eastern side of the home. Perfectly designed as a sheltered spot to enjoy the leafy vista and abundant bird life, all from an elevated position.
The renovated country kitchen is well appointed with two-pac doors and the glass-fronted wall cabinets will not disappoint. The updated bathroom will impress with the full-sized bath to relax in after a long hard day.
East Toowoomba lifestyle City convenience
Benefits of the home include:
• Minimise your carbon footprint and power bills with Solar Hot Water and 1.6 kW Solar Power
• A plumbed in 6,000L rainwater tank
• Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in mirrored sliding-door wardrobes
• Quality wool carpets in the lounge and bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in the living rooms and bedrooms
• 10 foot ceilings with picture rails
• New roofing iron installed
• Security screens on all windows and doors
• Upgraded electrical wiring with low wattage lights throughout
• High-speed NBN fibre to the home
• Remote controlled single lock-up garage (powered) with stencilled driveway
• Private back yard with lawn, garden beds and a mature flame tree.
• Fully-fenced, level 602m2 block
Contact us today to organise your inspection of this lovely home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.