House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore East Toowoomba
Desirable Cottage in Convenient Location!Property ID 1568928This charming three-bedroom cottage is ideally located in a quiet, tree-lined street within walking distance to shops, restaurants, Empire Theatre, Strand Cinema, Queens Park and the CBD. Behind the cute white picket fence and entrance arch, the neat and tidy home welcomes you with a lovely native garden and stained glass front door.
A generous north-facing verandah wraps around the front and eastern side of the home and is accessed by a set of French doors from the living room. It's a delightful spot to entertain or relax while enjoying the leafy vista and abundant bird life from the elevated position.
Well-maintained and updated, the home retains a lovely mix of period finishes with modern day improvements. Features such as the colonial doors, classic 10-foot-high ceilings and elegant picture rails create a sense of space, whilst retaining a cosy atmosphere.
The renovated country kitchen is well appointed with two-pac cupboard doors, glass-front display cabinets, and a stainless steel Westinghouse electric oven, range hood and glass cooktop.
The updated bathroom is light and bright and has a shower over a full-sized bath, with a modern vanity. There is a separate toilet and internal laundry, with linen and storage cupboards.
Leading outside from the dining room through a large sliding door is your private back yard, which presents a refreshing green space with lawn, garden beds and a mature flame tree.
Benefits of the home include:
• Minimise your carbon footprint and power bills with solar hot water and 1.6kW solar power
• The plumbed in 6,000L rainwater tank helps minimise water rates
• Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in mirrored sliding-door wardrobes
• Quality wool carpets to the lounge and bedrooms
• Tiled kitchen, dining, bathroom and laundry
• Ceiling fans in the living rooms and bedrooms
• Formal lounge and separate dining room
• New roofing iron installed
• Security screens on all windows and doors
• Upgraded electrical wiring with low wattage downlights in bedrooms, lounge and kitchen
• High-speed NBN fibre to the premises
• Remote controlled single lock-up garage (powered) with stencilled driveway
• Fully-fenced, level 602m2 block
• Catchment for Toowoomba East State School and Centenary Heights State High School
• Aesthetic appeal and distinctive character of the street is maintained through a council neighbourhood character overlay
Beautifully presented and in such a fantastic location. Contact us today to organise your inspection of this lovely home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.