House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore East Brisbane
Grand Waterfront HomeProperty ID 1836231This address is the culmination of the best features a city has to offer, and for Brisbane, this address is Laidlaw Parade. A blue ribbon street synonymous with riverfront living, alfresco entertaining and sun-drenched living spaces, this home is designed with a focus on seamless indoor/outdoor living - all combined into one enviable lifestyle. This exclusive waterfront pocket of 22 homes along Laidlaw Parade is genuinely Brisbane's best offering and an irreplaceable lifestyle.
Sprawled over 4 substantial levels of luxury living, this home offers everything you could want and more. From the moment you walk through the secure front entrance, past the courtyard and begin to make your way through the home, you will be instantly captivated and in awe at all that is on offer - step inside and see for yourself.
• 6 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The generous master retreat has walk in robe, en-suite with double vanity, spa bath and your own private balcony overlooking the river, city and beyond
• 4 well-appointed bathrooms
• Enviable kitchen with granite bench tops, European stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven, dishwasher, microwave, filtered water system and plenty of cupboard space
• The open plan lounge dining off the kitchen flows onto one of the many entertaining balconies, an ideal area for family gatherings, entertaining friends, or to simply sit and relax and watch the world go by
• The versatile design offers a separate large downstairs living area, complete with kitchenette. Flowing out to the sparkling in ground salt water swimming pool, paved all the way round with timber decking down to the river. Arguably the best place in Brisbane to entertain! This is easy low maintenance living at its finest
• Fully appointed soundproof home theatre, complete with reclining chairs, projector, screen and speakers
• The top floor, an executive office occupies prime position with its own private balcony that offers the best views of the Brisbane River, Brisbane City and parklands
• Your own private jetty to moor your boat or jet skis
• 3 Car garage with internal access
Other features include:
• Ceiling fans
• Plantation shutters
• Totally secure with CCTV intercom from the front entrance
From every level you have captivating views of Brisbane's ever-changing skyline which makes this property special. The beautiful aspect across the river is something that you can admire in absolute silence from almost every room in the house. The quiet location is metres from Mowbray Park and the City Cat, and within walking distance to some of Brisbane's best restaurants and cafes. Located only minutes to prestigious Anglican Church Grammar School and an easy run to many other excellent public and private schools.
Desirably situated, this property delivers an exceptional family residence - Don't miss this opportunity to buy on Laidlaw Parade!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.