Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore East Brisbane
We Have to Sell! - Don't Delay Hurry it Wont Last. Open Saturday 10:00am - 10:30amProperty ID 1699831Welcome to Stanley Point - this would have to be the best value for money terrace house in the area.
The property has been recarpeted and repainted -it's bright, open in a fantastic location.
The property had been rented at $450 per week. This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for the
investor looking for great return - always rented -
We offer you:
* Inner City conveniences within walking distance
* This modern 2 level Terrace House has been freshly painted with new plush carpets
* An abundance of natural lighting and air flow
* Open plan living area open to generous sized balcony
* Kitchen with stone bench tops, double sink, stainless steel appliances - good storage
* Main bedroom with ensuite, private balcony and air conditioned
* 2nd bedroom also good size with built-in robes
* Main bathroom, powder room, generous storage, security screens
* Single lock-up garage with laundry area including dryer
* Council Rates: $374.63
* Body Corporate Rates: $1,200 per quarter
Absolutely sensational - everyone is talking about the "Logan Rd" Cafe Society
Enjoy the village atmosphere of the precinct with its timeless charm and heritage
buildings, home to some fabulous restaurants. You are only minutes to the City with Bus on your doorstep. The famous "Gabba" Cricket grounds - an array of retro shopping. You are walking distance to the Mater and PA hospitals, Southbank Parklands
The complex features on site manager, great entertaining facilities, pool and BBQ facilities
The Owners decision has been made - the Terrace is Priced to Sell - Don't miss this
Submit your Offer - Call anytime for an inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.