- About this property
- Explore East Brisbane
A Beautifully Crafted Home That will Exceed your Expectations - Under ContractProperty ID 1551148Beyond the classic faade of this traditional Queenslander lies a stunning designer sanctuary of superior style and quality where the needs of the family and a focus on entertaining have been at the core of its reinvention. Walled and fenced from the street, it delivers an extraordinarily peaceful and private sanctuary surrounded by stunning award-winning gardens which were the recipient of Jamie Durie's 'Australia's Best Backyard' Award.
Fluid living spaces and family versatility and enjoyment are at the heart of this home demonstrated in the swathing open plan living spaces on two levels which extend out to superb alfresco areas, a magnificent tropical pool fit for a 6-star hotel and the lush, pristine gardens.
The home gourmet will appreciate the magnificent kitchen appointed with thick stone wrapped bench tops, a large breakfast bench and full range of European appliances including a gas cooktop. A substantial entertainer's room on the lower level boasts a second stylish kitchen with wine fridge and fully fitted home theatre and is crafted to cater to even the largest of functions.
A total of six bedrooms plus a sunroom provide excellent accommodation options with the possibility of one becoming a home office and including a private master retreat with ensuite. This wonderful home includes every possible extra delivering family excellence easy walking distance to the rail and Churchie and a quick and easy commute to the CBD.
• Classical faade set amongst well-established, lush tropical gardens
• Hallmarks of its heritage include timber floors and extra high ceilings
• Expansive open plan living flows out to the deck and adjoins the kitchen
• A wall of timber bi-folds encourages the gentle Queensland breezes
• Large separate dining room is suitable for grand-scale entertaining
• Glass wrapped deck allows perfect vision across the pool and gardens
• Expansive lower level living with kitchen sweeps out to the terraces
• Designer pool boasts a waterfall feature, central island and bar stools
• Well-proportioned bedrooms, all with robes, three designer bathrooms
• Sunroom, ducted a/c, ample storage, excellent capital growth prospect
• PLEASE NOTE: This home is not affected by flood.
Contact Stephen Pahl 0404 266 085show less