House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore East Brisbane
Inner City Lifestyle at your Fingertips!Property ID 1523631This rare gem provides great opportunities for future potential development, commercial use or to renovate and capitalise on imminent area growth. On a LMR zoned 405m2 level corner block and located only 2km from the CBD in a central pocket of East Brisbane, this original beauty is positioned to offer you the best of both worlds with the charm of classic and inner city lifestyle!
This solid home consists of 3 generous sized bedrooms including a 2 way entry option for the main and a 2 way ensuite option for the remaining bedroom. The home provides a spacious lounge area, separate dining room with an opening to the balcony and a new refurbished gas kitchen. Downstairs you will be greeted by the large rumpus/family entertainment area, plenty of storage, laundry, additional bathroom, separate toilet, and a single remote lockup garage with an extended single carport.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom consists of a built in and 2 way entry to 2nd room
- 3rd Bedroom includes an ensuite/bathroom entry (will also have new carpet put in)
- Brand new upstairs bathroom and toilet
- Updated tidy vinyl flooring designs
- Spacious dual living areas with an opening to a deck
- Updated refurbished gas kitchen
- High ceilings all around upstairs
- Multi-purpose storage room and rumpus/family entertainment area downstairs
- Additional bathroom and separate toilet
- Multi car storage including a single carport and single lockable garage
- LMR Zoned 405m2 block (2 to 3 storeys high)
- Potential for commercial use (subject to council approval)
- Great location and exposure fronting the main road of Stanley Street
East Brisbane offers minimal commuting times to the city and with a bus stop directly in front of the house, you can leave the car at home! Surrounded by a great local community atmosphere and surrounding trendy cafes, shops, churches, garden centre & parkland on your back doorstep. Walk to the iconic Gabba Cricket Ground and immediate access available to Brisbane airport, Northern Suburbs & Sunshine Motorway via the Clem 7 or Gold Coast on M1.
The owners of this are committed to sell this gem and have instructed for all serious offers to be presented to them. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity. Secure your own piece of sought after East Brisbane today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.