House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Earlville
Forget All Previous Price Expectations! We Are Selling…Property ID 1571376The ultimate opportunity presents to acquire a magnificent property set in an elevated locate with unobstructive panoramic views of the southern corridor. Set comfortably on a 1223m2 allotment, this stately home grandly expresses an abundance of character features and is blessed with sweeping southern corridor mountainous views. The location is outstanding and highly sought after. There is plentiful room to park an additional 7 vehicles in open car spaces on the property. Elegent And unique home with separate, full self contained studio - Income producing! Perfect For Two Generations of Living. Move in and simply enjoy!
Entry level to main home - A generous 540m2 combined under roof
* Every inch of the internal floor space has been crafted and designed with genuine purpose and architectural finish. The perfectly proportioned design with open-plan living and dining area, caters for those whom like to entertain in style. Exceptional open plan interior living, three king sized bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, one double sized bedroom, kitchen overlooking the surreal mountainous views and has a separate walk in pantry and additional ample cupboard space, bench space and island bench cooktop with rangehood, main bathroom, 2 large vehicle garaging and stairway access to downstairs accommodation. 10 Solar panels fitted.
* Fully tiled, one king sized bedroom and one incredibly substantial room perfect for parents retreat, teenagers retreat, home theatre room, this will be the new Buyers choice
* Under stairway storage, could be converted into a wine cellar or additional storage
* Fully self contained, separately metered with electricity and currently receiving regular rental income from Air BnB. Open plan living in thoughtful design incorporation kitchen, dining, lounge and bedroom, with separate bathroom and lockable storage room. Concreted paths surround the studio complimented with weather proof shade sails to the outdoor laundry and private patio area. Large double door entrance to the studio, with crimsafe security and a sliding front privacy door. Fenced front yard.
Other homely benefits include
* Luxurious inground swimming pool with new pool chlorinator and pool equipment
* Side access to a full length concreted driveway offering room to house the campervan, fishing boat or speed boat
Private inspections encouraged! Only one buyer will get to appreciate all that 14 Grandview Crescent, Earlville has too offer!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.