House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Durack
Investors Look Here!Property ID 1661899This solid brick and tile home situated in the most sought after street of Durack with only minutes access to local schools, bus stops, shopping centres and access to highway. This house will tick all the right boxes for you!
This is the perfect property for any investors who want long term-dedicated tenants. Currently rented for $320 per week with excellent tenants who have been here for over 20 years and wanting to stay there for as long as they can.
9 Solferino Street Features:
- 3 bedrooms, generous in size
- Large living area fit for the biggest of families
- Good size entertainment area.
- Generous 582m2 allotment
- Large storage/rumpus under the home
- Single bathroom with separate toilet
- Double lock up car accommodation
- Situated within walking distance to schools, shops and public transport
Make the most of everything this home has to offer including being situated in a convenient location within walking distance to schools, shops and public transport. Less than 20 minutes to the heart of Brisbane and less than one hour from the Gold and Sunshine Coasts is deliverance of prime location! Call now and book for an private inspection today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.