House for Sale
- About this property
Spacious & Private 350 Sqm of Indoor Outdoor Lifestyle - Urban Doorstep Where Nature AboundsProperty ID 1927032With room for a large family including 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom accommodation on 1 level of very spacious, well presented, year round comfort.
5 acres of treed, gently sloping acreage close to Eatons Hill, Samford Village & Ferny Grove Rail only 35 mins to CBD & International airport.
Internal access from two car auto garage flows into a large open plan kitchen / living area. The well-appointed cook's kitchen features an upgraded commercial size oven with 6 burner gas cooktop, ASKO dishwasher, copious bench and cupboard space, all overlooking the inground pool & party size patio and adjoining fenced lawn ideal for pets or kids playground.
A separate, more formal living area includes a custom built Smith & Gray Jarrah book case complimented by polished floors and 9 ft ceilings.
Positioned at the end of the home, the private & luxurious master ensuite includes walk in robe, his & her vanities, separate toilet, shower & bath.
The additional bedrooms, all with built in robes, have room for double beds (currently two used as an office & craft room - owners now empty nesters), while the laundry is very generous in proportion, as is the family bathroom and internal storage.
Equally adept for dual living or a media room, the oversize front living room features a bar & wine fridge, third bathroom, and both internal and external doorways.
2 hectares of land includes tall timber, natives & Eucalypt trees to attract the koalas and birdlife, dam and separate vehicle access to tradies shed with power combining both a lock up garage and carport suitable for a boat, vehicle and van.
- Commercial size Actron Ducted & Zoned reverse cycle air plus quality insulation
- Three phase power to the residence
- 9Ft ceilings & expansive use of glass throughout
- 45,000L of rain water storage with triple filter (UV, carbon &paper) plus bio-cycle septic plant
- ADSL internet connectivity with Nearby NBN tower planned for later this year
- Upgraded pool pump & sand filter with compliant fencing
- Bitumen driveway and separate access to rear shed
- Partial perimeter fencing & internal fencing for pets
- Transport to numerous private & state secondary schools nearby
After 6 happy years, my clients are on the move to Redcliffe Peninsular and invite you to inspect this most desirable & spacious family acreage, but hurry, homes of this calibre and proximity are in short supply!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.