House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Douglas
Just That Little Different!Property ID 1793339NEARBY IS JAMES COOK UNIVERSITY, TOWNSVILLE HOSPITAL(Walking distance in fact) & LAVARACK ARMY BARRACKS A SHORT DRIVE.
Douglas! sought after Suburb for those working nearby, also a connection via the overpass takes you quickly to the Willows Shopping Center, Riverway Entertainment Precinct, Riverway Leisure Water Park. Tony Ireland Stadium & Cowboys Stadium.
Douglas is definitely a suburb you will enjoy, Mountain Walking paths, Walking & Bike Tracks along the beautiful Ross River, Parks, Local Pub, Tennis Courts, Childcare Center, Swim Center, Rowing Club at Community Center, Local Gym at the IGA Shopping Center.
Tenants have vacated, this home is ready to occupy!
Charming in design with a very comfortable feel to it, definitely one to consider, standout features are tall raked ceiling in the open plan kitchen/dining/family room zone.
A fantastic area featuring large windows and sliding glass doors providing natural light and cool breezes for comfort, the outdoor entertaining area and back garden are in full view from the family room.
The spacious kitchen design is clever with a servery window opening to the outdoors, ample bench top and cabinetry with a size-able walk-in pantry, gas cook-top & dishwasher are in place.
Access to the garage from the kitchen will give internal entry to the office tucked away to the back of the garage for convenience, having a rear door to the outdoor area, providing access via the side gate, perfect for the home office situation.
The formal living room provides a quiet zone very comfortable in size, separate to the open plan family living kitchen zone.
The master bedroom is positioned to the back of the home providing privacy & quiet away from the rest of the home, the suite features an ensuite and walk-in robe.
Designed to work well the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are separated with a two way bathroom perfectly placed for convenience and privacy for teenagers.
The fourth bedroom is nursery/single room size or another study area, this could even be used as the toddlers play room.
The laundry features a large walk-in storage linen cupboard.
Tiles throughout, large window openings are great features catching all the breezes on offer.
A repaint will bring this home back to life! This is a beauty!
* 4 Bedrooms All with built-in wardrobes (Ensuite to Master Suite)- (2 Bedrooms with ensuite arrangement)
* Study/Home Office( private - back access and also through the garage)
* Formal Living area spacious & positioned for privacy to the front of the home
* Family Room / Kitchen/ Dining Room (Open Plan)
* Laundry with Linen Storage & Broom Cabinet this home is not short on storage.
* Family Bathroom (Two way opening to both the second & third bedrooms how good is that).
* Ensuite (Shower cubicle & vanity) comfortable in size
* Outdoor entertainment area has a peeblecrete finish as does the path surrounding the home (access from the family/kitchen area to the outdoor area is a perfect arrangement great home for entertaining).
* Double Garage (Auto)
* Double peeblecrete Driveway
* Path (peeblecrete) surrounding the home
* Garden Shed'
* Established Gardens
A HOME NOT TO MISS!
INSPECTIONS CAN BE ORGANISED OR VISIT OPEN HOME TIMES ARRANGED.
Phone agent Lesley to discuss inspection options. 0400 516 143
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.