House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Douglas
Lush Surrounds on the River!Property ID 1506914Owners are returning to the United Kingdom before Christmas and invite you to present all offers to purchase this home. This spacious home is for sale ! Private inspections can be arranged by appointment quickly - please just call Julie Munro & The Team - any day of the week !
Stunning Location. Private and surrounded by established parkland and mother nature .... this is a wonderfully peaceful place to call home ! The owners circumstances have changed after the parents and children have loved this home. This property presents an amazing lifestyle opportunity! This property offers multiple living areas for everyone's enjoyment. Entertaining is fun for everyone. Such modern designs with a brilliant parents retreat upstairs.
You will want to inspect ! 660sqm block of land (30m street frontage) has been utilised fully for pleasure and living. Nestled beside large parklands - children and pets can run and play. Metres from the river walkway and bike trails. Walking distance to gym, tavern, childcare centre, supermarket, cafes and convenience shopping. Douglas is a prestigious suburb!
You will adore :
- Quality built and incredibly functional 382m2 total area under roof
- 5.2kW (34 panel) Solar System added to roof in early 2014
- Master Bedroom upstairs with exclusive lounge, breakfast bar facilities & private balcony
- En-suite features spa bath and separate (dual) shower
- Formal dining room access via white French doors
- Kitchen has 2 pac finish with SMEG upright gas cook top/electric oven and ducted range hood, large corner pantry
- Kitchen area opens out via bi-fold doors to the gorgeous timber deck and pool area overlooking the park
- In-ground concrete pool with waterfall
- Pool is surrounded by space for deck chairs, complete with outdoor shower
- Games room adjacent to main living space and access to the large deck/pool area is complemented by fully serviced bar (including plumbing, power & bench space)
- Vaulted ceilings to main living area will woo you
- Plenty of storage inside plus underneath deck
- Possible to convert to genuine 6 bedroom home depending on your family's needs
- Cool ceramic tiles to all downstairs living areas
- Stunning polished timber floors to upstairs lounge and master bedroom
- Third bay/parking apron great for boats, caravan, trailers, towed toys etc
- Fully irrigated lawns and gardens
- 3m x 3m (under main roof) storeroom adjacent to drying area with electric roller door
Julie Munro & The Team are very proud to present this property opportunity to the Townsville Property Market. You are able to contact us seven days a week to arrange inspections and viewings. The owners have instructed us to present all offers to them immediately for their consideration. Call today !
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.