- About this property
- Explore Deception Bay
Sold by Clare RobinsProperty ID 1550853PRESERVED FROM YESTERYEAR THIS TIMELESS 62 YEAR OLD BEACH COTTAGE WITH A WHITE PICKET FENCE AND WATER GLIMPSES WILL DELIGHT!! POSITIONED IN DECEPTION BAY'S MOST DESIRED POCKET!!!
Retiring or looking for a family friendly sea-change? The simple truth is you will fall in love with the charm and warmth found only in older homes!! Imagine waking up to the sound of the ocean, stunning birdlife and long walks along the Bay to local cafes with friends, then retreating to this breezy salty splendour.
Seymour Street is an elevated, leafy and wide street with so much character, all the surrounding homes are beautifully maintained and it has an exciting future. The easy breezy lifestyle and central location will suit retirees perfectly or the outdoorsy family who love fishing, boating and kayaking. This area offers quick highway access to the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane City a mere 45 drive. The Bus route and New Rothwell Rail Link offers easy commuting for work to Brisbane City. Close to quality schools and 10 minutes to North Lakes Premier Shopping Precinct.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Immense scope for renovation & extension
• Stunning polished floorboards throughout
• Breezy front deck with Moreton Bay glimpses & original iron lacework
• Rear entertaining patio with original iron lacework
• Near new kitchen, Caesar stone benchtop, glass splash back
• Stove alcove with ceramic top stove, double oven, canopy rangehood
• Soft closing doors and drawers in kitchen
• Neutral modern colour scheme throughout
• Spacious combined lounge and dining
• Immaculate claw foot bath and pedestal basin in main bathroom
• Large shower in second bathroom with brand new toilet
• Two large bedrooms, main boasting leadlight fittings
• Sunroom/study with leadlight features
• Separate extensive tiled laundry
• Air-conditioned and ceiling fans
• Completely re-stumped
Set on a level, fully fenced and elevated 607m2 easy care land lot, perfect for children and pets to stretch their legs. The car enthusiast or handyman will love the stand alone remote garage. This much loved and enjoyed family home is bursting with potential and awaiting your final personal improvements - perhaps an extension, or you may raise the property, or add a pool - options are endless at 16 Seymour Street!!
Make this unique vestige in the past a certainty on your list... highly recommended! FLEXIBLE INSPECTION TIMES AVAILABLE!