- About this property
- Explore Deagon
What a Deck!Property ID 1551302When you come to this home you cannot imagine what a surprise you get when you see what's in the back yard. The deck is impressive and you'll want to show it off when ever you have guests over.
The home has been well thought out with tiled living areas and larger than standard bedrooms. With separate lounge and dining, plus the outdoor living, you'll be enjoying this home year round.
Some of the other features include:
* 3 Large bedrooms with fans and built in robes
* Ensuite to main bedroom
* Tiled living area at the front of the property
* Tiled dining room at the rear of the home
* Good sized kitchen with a gas cooktop and dishwasher - the fridge space is large!
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Internal laundry
* Security screens and doors
* Solar hot water
* 2 rain water tanks
* Fully fenced yard
* Good sized garden shed with a light and power points
* The ever impressive deck with a further under roof patio off the dining room
* Shops, schools and transport are literally down the road
And so much more
You will be spoilt with location and features of this home. Its light and easily maintained with everything at your door step.
We anticipate this home will be very popular.
Do not hesitate in contacting Wayde Hildrew on 0434 424 819 to arrange an inspection today.