- About this property
- Explore Daisy Hill
Another Great Sale by Kym CrossProperty ID 1526179The price has been dramatically reduced on this beautifully renovated home. Nestled amongst the treetops and boasting absolute peace and privacy, this one of a kind' split level home will capture your heart. With only a short walk to John Paul College and the Daisy Hill Conservation Park, bike tracks and picnic area, the location is unbeatable.
Original features combine with modern luxuries to create a truly stunning home with a versatile layout ideally suited to dual living or teenage families. Or utilise the lower level for self-contained guest accommodation or income from students.
On the entry level, a wall of glass and expansive covered deck at the rear of the home places you in the tree canopy with a leafy outlook from almost every room.
• Light-filled living room with high ceilings and timber flooring
• Ultra-modern kitchen with stone benches, quality appliances and storage in abundance
• Formal dining room with full glass wall overlooking forest
• Four bedrooms with built-ins (two with en suites)
• Guest bedroom with built-in wardrobe and adjacent powder room
• Master suite with walk in robe with custom fit out, stunning en suite with double vanity
• Large teenage retreat linking bedrooms 2 and 3
• Multi-purpose room /rumpus / home office with separate entry
• Covered deck along length of house
• Large covered car accommodation
• Garden shed
• Lots of storage throughout
• Induction cook top
• Smeg dishwasher
• Bosch oven
• Glass splashbacks
• Led strip lighting
• Breakfast bar
• Air conditioning
• Stone surfaces throughout
• Double timber entry door
• High ceilings
• Timber floors
• Choice of quality schools (John Paul College, Calvary College, Springwood Central, Springwood High, St Edwards' school, Slacks Creek State School all within 5 minutes' drive)
• Access to Pacific Highway 5 minutes and Brisbane CBD, airport and Gold Coast all 30 mins
• Major shopping centres, medical centres and restaurants all within 5 minutes.