House for Sale
- About this property
Stunning Panoramic Ocean ViewsProperty ID 1939759Located near the end of a tranquil country road, and with the residence situated in an elevated position to make the most of the stunning panoramic views which encompass Stradbroke Island, Surfers Paradise and the coastal strip down to Coolangatta; this private and peaceful 3.5 acre property is chock full of features.
Access to the property is gained by a sealed driveway, leading past natural stone terracing, fenced paddocks, groves of native and fruit trees, stable complex & holding yard, levelled horse arena, dam and fenced vegetable garden up to the home, with plenty of car parking space front and back.
Internally, the home is in original condition and features spacious multiple living and entertaining areas, generously sized 2 way kitchen with slate flooring, a one bedroom granny flat with kitchenette, 3 more comfortable bedrooms, main bathroom & laundry, as well as 2 external storage or home office rooms.
Outside, the home features a wide covered patio to the front, flat grassed yard and paved sunny patios with verdant garden beds at the rear. A short staircase leads past seasonal water features up to the top of the property - a perfect spot to take in the expansive views and feel the serenity.
- 3.5 acres of terraced fertile land
- Expansive family living & entertainment zone with bar, air-con, overhead fan
- One bedroom master retreat with kitchenette, ensuite & private balcony
- North facing sunroom with decorative paving, fully enclosed & screened
- Kitchen with 5 burner gas stove, island work bench, slate flooring
- Open plan living and dining
- Double lockup garage with extra car parking space
- Nature paths through the property provide easy access between terraces
- Stable shed, 6x7m with concrete floor, internal horse stall, tie up rail, piped water and post & rail surrounding holding yard
- 20 x 40m horse arena
- 4 fenced paddocks with access for float storage at the bottom
- Dam with concrete liner & spillways
- Decorative stone & concrete stormwater run off rills - your own private cascades on rainy days
- Fully enclosed vegetable garden area 16x10m - would also make a suitable area for keeping chooks
- 5 large rainwater storage tanks
- Mature fruit & nut trees, including citrus, guavas, pecans, Macadamias, Brazilian cherry, Mango, Jackfruit
- Nature lovers paradise with abundant local wildlife including echidnas, wallabies, rosellas, lorikeets, scarlet honey eaters & more
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.