House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Currumbin Valley
Immerse Yourself in the Natural BeautyProperty ID 1546412After 30 years, the time has come for the sellers to let go of their 11 acre idyllic sanctuary in the Currumbin Valley. A wealth of insight and planning has seen this property blossom into a magnificent retreat.
There is unlimited potential in terms of income producing opportunities a nursery, a bed and breakfast, tea gardens with light meals. Add your ideas as this property has the perfect setting and atmosphere.
Located 7.2 kilometres up Tomewin Mountain Road from Currumbin Creek Road turnoff, this property already has an off-the-road picnic area.
The large Queensland style home is one with nature and brimming with nostalgia.
Wide verandas plus large timber viewing decks are strategically placed to provide stunning mountain and ocean views.
• Gracious, 4 metre wide, fully screened verandas encompass the house
• Timber galley kitchen with granite bench tops
• Separate living areas include games room with bar and formal room with dual fireplace
• Timber built-in cabinets, slate floors, chandeliers, lead light features
• Childrens or guest wing with 2 bedrooms plus study or third bedroom and bathroom
• Master bedroom has ocean views over the Currumbin Valley, his and hers walk-in-robes and ensuite with spa bath
• Timber deck for outdoor entertaining overlooks the large swimming pool
• Tennis court with viewing pavilion
• Hot tub
• Guest or house keeper accommodation has 1 bedroom, ensuite, living area and storage room
• Nursery propagation sheds with sprinkler system
• Expansive natural rainforest gardens include herbs, vegetables
• Solar power system, generator
• 5 water tanks, 2 dams, 2 bores and natural spring water
• Workshop and tractor shed
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.