House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Currumbin Valley
Award Winning Eco ChicProperty ID 1500202Nestled within the picturesque Currumbin Valley Ecovillage, this utterly charming character laden home, comprising of 2 light filled pavilions linked by raised timber walkways is bursting with sustainable eco friendly features such as solar power and hot water, airy breeze ways, thermal mass and extensive water storage.
Feng Shui designed for the Ecovillage founders, by the well renowned award winning designer Will Collins, and utilising approximately 70% recycled materials, this home features cutting edge inclusions such as hydronic heating pipes located within the rock feature wall; propelling it to win the coveted HIA Greensmart Australian House of the Year Award 2008.
The main pavilion features 2 spacious bedrooms, main bathroom, generous open plan kitchen, dining and living area; with bifolds opening onto wide timber decks, perfect for entertaining and enjoying private views of the gardens and nearby waterway.
The 2nd pavilion comprises an open plan 1 bedroom studio with ensuite, alfresco entertaining area and scenic garden views.
If you are looking for a home that exudes both style and environmentally sustainable features, don't miss out on this iconic home.
- 746m2 parcel of land
- Tranquil location with abundant wildlife
- Open plan kitchen, wide granite benches and window servery for ease of entertaining
- Recycled New Guinea maple kitchen cabinetry
- Spacious light filled dining and living with bifolds opening onto the decks
- Polished concrete and aggregate floor for thermal mass
- Oriented for maximum solar benefit
- Hydronic heating in the floor and rock wall for solar powered central heating
- Polished reclaimed timber flooring
- Wired for surround sound
- Separate 1 bedroom studio with ensuite
- Scenic views of the greenway, watch the wallabies at play
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens with frog pond
- Raised vegetable garden beds, fruit trees
- A short stroll to the Community centre, pool, gym, library, pizza oven and 3Figs caf and Greenbird Gallery
- Only 7 minutes drive to Currumbin Beach
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.