House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Currimundi
Relaxed Outdoor Lifestyle at CurrimundiProperty ID 1524791UNDER CONTRACT
An enchanted garden, a secret courtyard, a fantastic neighborhood and all only a few minutes drive to the beach what more could you want?
This Currimundi property has been loved by its initial owners since they moved in to their spanking new home some 22 years ago. Born with green fingers, their garden has evolved into a backyard delight of shrubs, flowers, herbs, and a myriad of visiting birds.
And the inside is just as special. A master bedroom complete with ensuite and built in robes has views to the park opposite, while one of the other two bedrooms opens onto its own secret courtyard.
And it doesn't stop there. Slide open the doors of the dining and lounge rooms and let the outside in, or relax in the second living area or on the back patio where you can enjoy a relaxing cuppa and the Sunday papers while immersed in the beautiful back garden.
This home is located in a quiet street in a lovely pocket of Currimundi, where the word community is the key and neighbours look out for each other.
Just a quick five-minute ride in the car and you'll be enjoying a swim at Currimundi, having breakfast at the Lake or browsing the farmers' market for your weekly goodies.
And to cap it off, if you're looking for a great school, Talara Primary College is walking distance and Meridan High School and Pacific Lutheran College just quick bus rides away.
Whether you're a small family upsizing or empty nesters downsizing this lovely home is definitely worth the visit.
IN A NUTSHELL
• Easy-flow layout for casual living
• Large main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
• Beautiful easy-care gardens with space for a vegetable patch
• Extra family room opening onto the back patio and gardens
• Large covered back patio area for entertaining in all weather conditions
• Sliding doors off all living areas to the outside gardens
• Courtyard with multiple uses off the 2nd bedroom
• Large tiled laundry opening directly to the outside
• Water tank for the water-conscious gardeners
• Quiet street in a lovely child-friendly neighbourhood with parkland directly opposite
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.