House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Currajong
Two Storey Lakefront MasterpieceProperty ID 1573799Situated on the bank of Lake Curralea in a prestigious enclave off Albany Road, possibly one of Townsville's best locations. This architecturally designed two storey home is a standout both for its functional flowing design and its array of lifestyle inclusions.
Upon entry you will be welcomed by the sheer luxury of this magnificent home and the immense views and its outstanding location. On the ground floor the home features a generous open plan kitchen, dining and living room with double sliding glass doors opening out to the spacious covered outdoor entertaining deck, which overlooks the sparkling inground pool. The ground floor also features a second separate lounge and formal dining area.
At the other end of the house there is a large bedroom complete with built in wardrobe and a split system airconditioner with its own private access to the back deck. Just off the living and dining room there is a guest bathroom complete with vanity shower and toilet which leads out through the laundry down to the remote double lock up garage which includes a massive tiled storeroom.
The gorgeous timber staircase leads you up to the second level which comprises of 3 large bedrooms, 2 of which have walk-in wardrobes and 1 has a built in wardrobe. The main bathroom consists of a vanity, seperate shower and bath with a seperate toilet. There is also an ensuite in the main bedroom. Every bedroom in the house has amazing views of the lake and pool.
The home is positioned in the middle of the 1,331m2 block and is surrounded by lush, fully irrigated tropical gardens. The home has a cool northerly aspect with unforgettable views. Enjoy stunning sunsets, fishing, crabbing & swimming in your own backyard.
- Spacious open plan family and dining room
- Separate lounge room and formal dining room
- Outdoor entertainment deck overlooking the pool and lake
- Airconditioning and ducted vacuum system throughout with loads of storage
- Large kitchen boasting solid timber cabinetry, stainless cooktop, splash back, oven and rangehood
- 4 generous size bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes and 2 with walk in wardrobes
- Main bedroom includes feature walk through robe, ensuite and amazing views of the lake
- Large laundry with plenty of storage plus a large linen cupboard in the hallway
- Extra large garage with massive tiled storeroom
This prestigious property is one of a kind and won't last long. You must inspect to appreciate the grandiose living this home has to offer
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.