- About this property
- Explore Craignish
Contract Crashed… 2nd Chance to Buy!Property ID 1839567This property must be sold, the owner has already bought elsewhere the contract crashed and another buyer must be found!
Now this is your chance to own this piece of nature's paradise, while still enjoying modern comforts and facilities. This property is situated high enough to enjoy cooling breezes all year round, with ocean views, room to house the entire family and man cave collection, what more could you want??
The home features:
• Air-conditioned family living areas downstairs leading on to the deck
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and a dining area with fitted kitchen hutch
• Two identical master suites upstairs with separate office/living area and their own balconies
• Two further great sized bedrooms downstairs with built-ins
• Downstairs bathroom with spa bath and separate shower, plus another activity/office area
• Downstairs powder room for guests and a large laundry
• North east facing deck ensuring cool breezes all year and the morning sun!
• Tinted windows to cool the house and allow privacy
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Vacuum maid
• Plus much, much more!
The property features:
• 2491m2 of land
• Solar hot water and 3.1kw solar system
• Concrete driveway connecting the shed and home
• Fully fenced natural surrounds and landscaping
• Large bird aviary and fish pond
• Gazebo and walkways throughout the garden
• Large 15mt x 9mt shed (2.8mt doors) with lean-to, power, toilet, shower and office space
• 12,000 gallon water tank and town water
• Plenty of room for a pool
• School bus stop close by that services all main schools
The owners are committed elsewhere already and are keen to sell this wonderful property. Call now for more information or to arrange a viewing.