- About this property
- Explore Cotswold Hills
We Have Bought in Paradise Point - This Has to be Sold!Property ID 1569675This stately, spacious and quality built home on a tranquil 5,254m2 block in sought after Cotswold Hills is sure to impress the discerning buyer who appreciates privacy, tranquillity and lifestyle.
Owners have bought elsewhere so don't miss this opportunity to secure your own sanctuary.
Make no mistakes we are selling!
- 4 bedroom, master with walk in robe & ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, lounge, dining
- Miele appliances, reverse cycle a/c
- Formal lounge
- New carpets throughout
- Downstairs teenage retreat, gym & space for home office
- Huge covered deck overlooking landscaped gardens
- Back to base security including shed
- Remote double car garage
- 175m2 high clearance 7 bay shed with hoist
- Ample room for caravans, boats & big boy toys
- Plenty of opportunities for home business
- 2x 22,000 litre water tanks
- Fenced area for animals
- Private gazebo among the beautiful gardens
- Brand new 315 litre hot water system
- North easterly aspect
- Building and Pest report available on request
The time and date have been set for this property to be sold - Owners are open to offers prior. Don't miss out!
5 General Gordon Court, Cotswold Hills
11th December 2016 - Auction commences at 11.00am
Registration starts at 10.30am
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.