House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Corinda
This Family Home Has it AllProperty ID 1570917This family home situated on an elevated position at Hilda Street, Corinda... one of Brisbane's most family friendly suburbs!
The home is spread over two levels with all of life's necessities and backs onto a Forest Reserve.
Upstairs features include:
• Polished floors
• Open plan lounge/dining & kitchen with split air conditioning
• 3 bedrooms, main with ensuite & walk-in robe
• Rear deck with spa, overlooking sparkling, salt water pool surrounded by timber decking
• Tiled, open plan lounge/dining kitchen plus a separate study area.
• Split system air conditioner in the lounge area.
• One bedroom and bathroom.
• Electronic, underground perimeter dog fence.
This large family property is close to many restaurants & cafes. The train station is close, together with parks, the river and much more
The search for your new home is over, be quick to book and inspection!
PLEASE NOTE: one bedroom downstairs will not be available for tenants use & locked for storage. Pool maintenance will be the tenants responsibility with a monthly pool service performed at the owners cost.
TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3379 7111 to register your details for an inspection. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
Please visit www.rwgraceville.com.au to download an application form and standard terms and conditions. Special terms noted above.