House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Corinda
Tullynessle - Iconic Queenslander Nestled on Top of Corinda HighsideProperty ID 1543152This magnificent colonial Queenslander was built by the Scott family in 1907 and has been a cherished family home changing ownership only once in the last 40 years. Now positioned for a new owner to embrace its grand lifestyle, it is a home of unrivalled elegance and would be a pleasure to call this house your home.
Set on a generous 1763 sqm, this stunning home with an elevated aspect and surrounding views, includes an array of original features. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to enjoy living in a grand home, superb for entertaining with the opportunity to add your personal stamp to this iconic property.
• Breathtaking bespoke stained glass front doors and features.
• Elegant formal dining and lounge room with silky oak cabinets and cedar fireplace.
• Timber sash windows and french doors with original brass ware.
• 13 foot ceilings, wide hardwood flooring and large, deep wrap around verandas.
• 5 bedrooms plus study with 3 bathrooms.
• Contemporary kitchen, butler's pantry and meals area.
• Ornate arts and craft' style lounge and dining room with open fireplace.
• Large rumpus room with fireplace.
• Fully ducted air conditioning and security system.
• 4 car garage with ample storage.
• A/C wine cellar and gym.
• Established zoned gardens.
Just moments from Corinda train station, parks, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and the Brisbane River, this blue chip lifestyle is second to none.
The residence provides a level of luxurious living and enduring style that exceeds all expectations. Tullynessle is magnificent in both majestic proportions and retained traditional details whilst being located in an enviable position 13kms from the Brisbane CBD. This striking family home is a sensational example of period architecture.
To ensure you don't miss your opportunity to own a slice of Brisbane's history, call Sharon King today on 0429 651 963.
"This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes".
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.