- About this property
- Explore Coorparoo
Solid Home in Solid Growth Locale.Property ID 1693021Presenting an ideal opportunity for first home owners or downsizers, this double brick home occupying a level 430sqm block has been thoughtfully renovated into a comfortable and inviting residence. It's conveniently located footsteps from Martha Street Precinct Cafe's, Parkland and express city buses, with easy access to the soon to be launched Coorparoo Square.
Enjoying a sun filled north aspect and wide street frontage, this classic stucco styled facade home offers comfort and exceptional convenience. It's tucked away in a quiet locale an ideal place to call your home.
• Well maintained throughout, classic white on white interiors
• Traditional lounge and dining space with easy access to North facing alfresco area
• Good sized fully fenced elevated block
• Well-appointed stone kitchen plus casual meals space
• Two large bedrooms, plus either nursery, study or dressing room off both
• Stylishly updated bathroom, laundry and w/c
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, high patterned ceilings, hardwood timber floors
• Ready to live in/rent now with scope to add value if desired
• Solid brick, Single secure automated parking with direct access into the home
• Moments to schools, cafes, parklands and transport to the city
Land size - 430 m2
Council rates - $454.90