House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coorparoo
Best Value Buying in CoorparooProperty ID 1682232Owners are downsizing and are very motivated to sell so want offers from $930k now!.. This classic Queenslander in a charming character pocket styled with a mix of charisma and modern design and oh so close to all that desirable Coorparoo has to offer. Such versatile floor plan with plenty of space and separation for growing families and for those who seek the convenience of a home office.
An entertainers' haven with its established gardens, open plan rear layout including private side and rear decks positioned to captures glorious summer breezes and winter sunshine. The formal living and dining area is separated from the casual areas for intimate dinners with family and friends. The open informal family living and kitchen at rear of the home flow out to rear deck.
A secluded lower entertainment terrace near the garden and inground saltwater pool is a delight for friends to gather and children to play.
* Polished timber floors, high ornate plaster ceilings, with a mixture of VJs and plaster walls.
* Sleek, contemporary stainless steel gourmet kitchen with CaesarStone benchtops and a wide island bench for culinary creativity and bi fold doors out to the large covered back deck with steps to the garden and pool for easy party catering.
* 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 sleepouts and 2 car accommodation.
* 2 private decks and open elevated rear deck from living overlooking garden and pool out to the northeast with yard to run and play and front patio to sit and watch the world go by.
* 2 extra large lock-up store rooms for hobbies and projects plus laundry and toilet under house.
* A short stroll to nearby patisserie, cafes, restaurants, shops and conveniences making life easy for busy families.
* Choose from a selection of quality public and private schools and excellent public transport options for the City commuter, easy access to Riverside Expressway to CBD, Gold Coast and beyond.
* Central to Coorparoo's finest dining and boutique cafe precincts for weekend brunches as well as shopping centres, including Westfield Carindale, IGA Market Place and Samuel Street Shopping Village all close by for your convenience.
* Close to popular Majestic Park, White's Hill sports grounds, Coorparoo Tennis Centre, leafy reserves for exercise and recreation.
* Coorparoo Square redevelopment underway with plans including a ten screen Dendy cinema complex, retail, chic bars, market place and restaurants just down the road.
* Brisbane City Council Rates $543.49/ quarter.
A mix of classic charm and modern style for a great family lifestyle for you and your family.. You must inspect!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.