House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coorparoo
Art Deco EleganceProperty ID 1665683Set back off the road and standing proudly on a 625m2 elevated and level block, the grand presence of this charming stucco cavity brick Art Deco residence (circa 1940) with its delightful traditional features offers the new owner an abundance of opportunity to extend and create the lifestyle you desire.
If you love the gracious style and character of this era, you will not be disappointed with the many period touches.. Elegant Leadlight windows and doors, French antique light fittings and rich polished hardwood floors.
* Elegant large formal lounge with beautiful character features.. high decorative ceilings and cornices, arched alcove bay window and a traditional fireplace with mantelpiece to warm cold winter evenings.
* Modern kitchen provides gas cooking with a servery to the dining room, outer terrace and spacious private rear garden.
* Small breakfast nook adjoining the kitchen and sitting room tucked in the back corner.
* Internal laundry conveniently situated beside the kitchen.
* Light and airy study on ground floor has windows looking out to the garden.
* Staircase with ornate stained glass window and French antique lighting leads upstairs to the master bedroom with Juliet balcony to view the leafy urban outlook, a second spacious bedroom and upper study or dressing room all serviced by a modern bathroom.
* Manicured front garden securely enclosed by decorative wrought iron gates and private and secluded level rear garden for children to play with loads of space extend the existing residence; room to add a pool if desired.
* Airconditioned for all year round comfort.
* Popular 'Majestic Park' for family picnics around the corner; Coorparoo Tennis Centre & Whites Hill sports grounds close by for fitness and recreation.
* Ultra convenient.. Centrally located with bus transport steps from your door and so close to a choice of Coorparoo's finest restaurants for celebrations, boutique cafes for weekend brunches, excellent schools (stroll to Mt Carmel & Holland Park State Primary and Loreto College, school bus service to several more).
* Park and ride to CBD via Coorparoo Train Station for a stress free commute.
* Easy access to the north and south freeways; approximately 11 minutes to CBD via M3.
* Central to a selection of excellent grocery and retail options at Coorparoo Junction and Samuel Street, close to Westfield Carindale.
* Coorparoo Junction redevelopment underway including a 10 screen Dendy cinema complex, retail, bar, quality shopping and restaurant precinct and market hall.
* BCC Rates $434.42/ quarter.
Young professionals will love this home and families will be excited by the future potential for growth!.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.