House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coorparoo
Come in you'll be SurprisedProperty ID 1627931This hidden beauty oozes potential and possibility. On a 607m2 allotment in a park side position and surrounded by quality homes this property offers scope for buyers to live in as is, or make it your own. Although this charming Queenslander has already been partially renovated, there is still opportunity to add value.
74 Jellicoe Street includes:
- Classic period features including high ceilings, VJ walls and timber flooring
- Three generously sized bedrooms and two sleepouts
- Two bathrooms, ensuite to master bedroom
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and quality appliances
- Separate meals and lounge areas
- Expansive entertainment deck with treed north easterly aspect
- Enormous lockable storage area under the house
- Fenced yard with secure electric front gate
- Established gardens with mature trees
- Within Coorparoo State Primary and Secondary School catchments
- Single lock-up garage
Under 6km to Brisbane CBD and just a short walk to fine restaurants, great schools and public transport, this could be your ultimate family home.
Council Rates: $510.31 per quarter
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.