- About this property
- Explore Coorparoo
Super Cheap Priced to Sell!. Budget Buyers Inspect Now!Property ID 1578465An exciting time to join the local community and all it has to offer with every lifestyle benefit at your doorstep. Modern renovated 1st floor 1 bedroom unit with an easterly aspect for cool summer breezes only a few steps to the local cafe/ restaurant scene and all the shops and businesses you need as well as the soon to be completed 'Coorparoo Square' development that will include 10 cinema Dendy' complex, cafes, chic bars and dining plus market square. You will love the inner city living.
You don't need a car in this excellent location so close to a choice of excellent services.. Express bus services including high frequency BUZ routes to CBD, University of Queensland Campus and beyond; Walk to Coorparoo train station; Cycle to work via bikeway to Southbank and CBD for stress free commute.
* Vacant at present for the owner occupier; previously rented @ $285/ week so great potential return for the canny investor.
* Well maintained neat solid building with rendered internal solid brick walls for sound proof living.
* Open plan lounge and dining room with floating timber floors.
* Modern beech kitchen with dishwasher.
* Bathroom has allocated space & plumbing for washing machine for convenience.
* Airconditioned for your comfort.
* Freshly painted with new carpet in bedroom.
* Security screen door and windows for peace of mind.
* BCC Rates $350.68/ quarter.
* Body corporate fees $582.95/ quarter approximately including sinking fund.
* Close to sports fields and parks for exercise and recreation.
* Ideally placed close to Coorparoo Junction for excellent groceries and shopping with Woolworths and Coles, and Aldi coming soon plus popular local cafes for time out with friends.
The local area is really taking off so what a great place for young ones to start or an investment for the future. Interstate seller is liquidating.. Will be Sold so be quick!