Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coorparoo
Vendor Demands Offers… Quality Apartment to Call HomeProperty ID 1556612Offering a unique opportunity for the astute investor or owner occupier, this sundrenched top floor apartment is perfectly positioned within walking distance to Stones Corner Cafe & Shopping precinct.
Defined by its size, with three built-in bedrooms, prized top floor aspect with city skyline views, this renovated & centrally located apartment provides an idyllic lifestyle haven of space, comfort, privacy and style.
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stone benchtops
* Air conditioning and fans throughout
* Open plan living and dining space with new timber floors throughout
* Three light filled bedrooms featuring with full height mirrored built in wardrobes
* Modern bathroom with separate toilet and full laundry and utilities room
* Sunny north facing covered balcony
* Located in a well maintained building with huge outdoor lawn and clothes drying area
* Lock up remote garage
* Landscaped gardens
* Potential rental return of approximately $390 - $450 per week
* Within minutes to great local amenities, schools, shops and parks
* Phenomenal investment potential with predicted area growth
* Access to transport to Langlands Express Busway and other express bus options
* St James catholic school precinct
* Low body corporate.
This is a must see and must sell offering with location, livability and lifestyle packaged into one must see property.
Council Rates: $285 p/q
Water Rates: $310 p/q
Body Corporate: $491.55 p/q
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.