Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coorparoo
Unbelieveable Views and BreezesProperty ID 1529809Imagine coming home to this stylish renovated apartment, opening up the rear bi-fold doors to the east and front glass doors to the west onto 100sqm of terrace living. Imagine no longer as this renovated two bathroom rooftop is ready to be yours. Move straight with nothing to do.
The apartment is light, fresh and breezy allowing for easy movement and plenty of air-flow throughout with three outdoor living areas, thanks to an open plan living design and external new bi-fold doors. A modern and light kitchen with breakfast bar, updated appliances, plenty of space and if you don't want to wash up while gazing at the city view there is a new Westinghouse dishwasher. A study nook provides a quiet place for a table and computer or an opportunity to extend the kitchen.
The two bedrooms include built in robes and are flooded with natural light and lead onto adjoining terraces. The showpiece of the apartment is the enormous easterly open terrace, flanked in warm red brick perimeter walls and recently re-waterproofed and re-tiled. The scale of this top floor outdoor area is usually reserved for exclusive inner city penthouses, making this perfect for entertaining in style, enjoying sun-bathed breakfasts or relaxing with a sunset toast to the day. A secure and private lock up garage near the entrance allows for easy undercover movement between the apartment and your car.
Investors take note: Rental appraisal of $540 per week and low body corp makes this a must see opportunity.
• Renovated - bathroom, painting throughout, new carpets, terrace tiles, bi-fold lounge room doors, light fitting
• 2 bedrooms with BIRs, ceiling fans and adjoining terraces, master bedroom with ensuite
• Main bathroom includes laundry with Westinghouse washing machine
• Modern kitchen, new appliances, dishwasher, elec stove & oven
• Includes established plants and washing machine
• 3 terraces totaling 104 sqm of outdoor living with mature plants
• Reverse cycle air con, flyscreens, foxtel
• Remote lock up garage next to main entrance completely undercover
• 8 visitor parking spaces
• Bodycorp fees $1,569 per half year
• Rates $267 per quarter
• Water $219 last quarter charge
• Rental appraisal - $540pw
Kirkland Terraces is an iconic 1990's Coorparoo landmark building and boasts a vantage point few may claim.
Located within minutes of Stones Corner Shopping Precinct, Coorparoo Square, Langlands Park busway station, Easts Leagues Club, local shops, restaurants, cafes and Buranda Train Station is a 10-15 min walk away.
If you enjoy a morning stroll to a local cafe, look no further than the end of the street where you will find Bang Cafe , right opposite St.James Primary School.
Your enquiry is important and will receive a prompt response. Please include your contact phone number.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.