House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Cooroy
Clear Instructions Owner Wants it Sold! Dual Living with ViewsProperty ID 1403599In a stunning Noosa Hinterland position, just 7 minute's drive from the beautiful town of Cooroy is this private family retreat where picturesque views and 1.39 acres of elevated land combine to offer a peaceful semi-rural lifestyle. Set across a single level, the 6 bedroom home has been designed for flexible easy care living with oversized windows ensuring the verdant valley views are the focal point of each room.
The light-filled interior provides separate zones for parents and children or there is the option to occupy as dual accommodation, making it ideal for those with extended families or live-in care. Outdoors is just as impressive thanks to a pool oasis, level lawns, low-maintenance tiered gardens and 2 sheltered patio for year round entertaining.
Representing exceptional value, the property has a wonderful feeling of space and remoteness and yet it is an easy 25 minute drive to the hustle and bustle of Noosa's tourist attractions plus a choice of superb beaches.
- 6 bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 have ensuites
- Main bathroom + guest WC, large internal laundry
- Versatile rumpus or self-contained accommodation
- Spacious main living room with lounge & dining areas
- Well equipped, open plan kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Ducted air conditioning, high ceilings, fans, solar power
- Huge barn-style shed ideal as workshop/home business
- Double lock-up garage, internal access, sealed driveway
- Easily accessible to local schools & shopping amenities
- 2 hours by train from Cooroy to Brisbane CBD & airport
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.