House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Cooroibah
Secluded Park-Like Family Retreat with North AspectProperty ID 1537969Occupying 4.46 hectares of land, this stunning plantation-inspired home offers a picture-perfect sanctuary for family living, just 5 minute's drive from Tewantin and only 15 minutes to Hastings Street. Hidden at the end of a private driveway, the home has been designed to optimise a sun-filled north aspect, while the single-level layout not only offers supreme livability but a wonderful connection to the surrounding garden.
Boasting 4 bedrooms plus a study, the beautiful interior displays a timeless, near new contemporary palette with oversized doors and windows ensuring an abundance of natural light, along with picturesque views of the outdoor landscape. The grand, open plan living room is an instant drawcard with designated lounge and dining areas plus a deluxe CaesarStone kitchen positioned in the heart of this inviting space.
A covered alfresco area is perfect for entertaining and the vast level lawn provides a safe haven for children to play. Immensely peaceful and private, there is also potential for a 2 hectare subdivision, subject to council approval. With close proximity to Noosa plus nearby Tewantin and Noosaville, this is a readymade lifestyle property that will tick all the boxes for families wanting a rural lifestyle between the hinterland and coast.
- Vast level lawns give the property a private park-like feel
- 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & access to outdoors
- Superb master has WIR plus luxury double-vanity ensuite
- Study, TV or kids' playroom, main bathroom with sep WC
- Designer stone kitchen features Euro appliances & pantry
- Laundry/utility room with external access, double garage
- Stylish timber floors, ducted air con, fans & halogen lights
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.