- About this property
- Explore Coopers Plains
Low Site Coverage Investment in Coopers PlainsProperty ID 1700795Coopers Plains is situated in the high sought after southern industrial precinct which is approximately 11 radial kilometers south of the Brisbane CBD and is home to some of Australia's largest national and international companies. The suburb is within proximity to major landmark such as the Archerfield Airport, Acacia Marketplace and the Brisbane Fruit Markets. The area also benefits from direct access to major arterial networks linking throughout SEQ.
- Current income -$219,996 + outgoings +GST
- Lease to ATS Building Products
- Expiration of lease December 2019
- Low site coverage only 31%
- Functional office/warehouse area
- Large sealed concrete hardstand area
- Clear span warehousing
- Accessible via 7 roller doors
Building and land break up
- 1,924m2 of floor area (approx)
- 6,186m2 of GI land area
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Ray White Industrial.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.