- About this property
- Explore Coomera
Owners Forced to Sell!Property ID 1539829As you enter this beautiful Metricon built home you will notice straight away that it has been all the extra features you would love and want as if you were building yourself. Ducted air-conditioning, stone bench tops, timber blinds, feature timber doors, large rooms, double basin ensuite it has it all.
Designed with a large open plan kitchen, large living and dining areas as well as an undercover outdoor entertainment area making this the ultimate place for entertaining family and friends.
At the heart of the property is the chefs' kitchen which features stone bench tops, a walk- in pantry, stainless steal appliances including a dishwasher and an island bench that allows you to prepare your food while still being involved in whatever is happening within the home.
The kitchen flows seamlessly through wooden bi-fold doors out to the outdoor living space that then flows on to the immaculately landscaped gardens including the use of low maintenance astro turf and an irrigation system.
The outdoor living space is a fully enclosed alfresco room for year-round entertaining, perfect for the warm balmy Gold Coast evenings.
The master bedroom is very generous in size and features a walk in robe and a luxurious ensuite with his and her basins.
The home is currently configured as a three bedroom with a large study which could easily be turned into a fourth bedroom should the owner wish.
- 3 large Bedrooms plus large study
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and walk in pantry
- 2 separate living areas
- Ducted air conditioning
- Fully enclosed outdoor alfresco area
- Irrigation system
- Security alarm
- Garden shed
- Telstra high velocity broadband
- Walking distance to Recreation club
- Easy quick access to the M1 motorway for easy commuting
- Less than 5 minutes to Coomera Train station and the upcoming Coomera Town Centre
- Close to both state schools, private schools and local shops and amenities
Features of 'Genesis' Include:
- Exclusive access to $3.5 million Residents club
- Fully equipped Gym, Pool & Function rooms
- Use of a business centre for meetings
- 24/7 Roaming security within the estate
The gymnasium is a haven for those who really like to get active. The pool, with its dedicated 25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area caters for all. But if you would rather unwind, relaxing on the club terrace or on the resort furniture by the pool is the place to be.
The owners need this home sold, so avoid disappointment and call me today.