House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coomera
Vendor Keen to Move onProperty ID 1450624This family home features large multiple living areas with open plan kitchen living and dining area. All 4 bedrooms are generous in size with the master having its own ensuite and walk in robe. The alfresco area has a huge covered outdoor space with manicured gardens. Relax and enjoy this great home in the family friendly Genesis Estate situated in the growth corridor of the Gold Coast. Genesis is a highly sought after Estate, so don't miss this opportunity and come and inspect this property now.
- 4 large bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Neutral tones used throughout including beautiful tiles
- Great size kitchen with granite bench tops
- Quality window furnishings
- Ceiling fans
- Split system air-conditioning
- Large games room/media room which could also be used as a home office or very large 5th bedroom
- Fantastic outdoor alfresco area under main roof line
- Family friendly fully fenced backyard
- Great side access for trailers, caravans or the water toys!
- Water tank
Features of 'Genesis' Include:
* Exclusive access to $3.5 million residents club
* Fully equipped gym, pool & function rooms
* Very low body corp contributions
* 2 Mins to rail and future Coomera Town Centre
* Several local state schools and private schools nearby
* Easy and quick access to M1 for commuting
"Genesis" Estate blends eco-sensitive design and smart thinking to create a relaxed living environment focused on the pillars of Community, sustainability innovation, location and healthy living. Perfectly positioned in the heart of Australia's Fastest growing Corridor, it encompasses 76 ha of parkland living, including 15 ha of wooded open space, walkways and waterways, and will be home to over 700 families.
Create your own memories surrounded by a family friendly community that is about to see a boom! The land is already cleared for the Coomera Town Centre which will include a Westfield Shopping Centre, so now is the time to secure your spot in the area where everyone will want to be.
Contact the listing Agent on 0423 494 568 for your personal inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.