House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coomera Waters
Breathtaking Family Retreats Looking onto Koala HabitatProperty ID 1544392This impressive architecturally designed single storey residence welcomes a lifestyle of sophistication. Boasting 1,096 sqm of land in a gated community, this elegant abode offers a sanctuary to relax, entertain, or raise a growing family.
The immaculate peninsular kitchen comes equipped with gourmet stainless steel appliances. The open plan living and dining area with the covered alfresco patio, providing an expansive open feel to the home. Relax by the beautiful yard looking onto a koala habitat, offering a wonderfully private and tranquil setting. This home is a perfect choice for a growing family or retirement home.
Contact Andy Huang or Alan Sheng today to secure this private retreat for your family.
* Two expansive living areas provide an environment for individual activities
* Large outdoor alfresco area has complete privacy for summer relaxation
* Spacious kitchen features abundance of bench space and large pantry
* Huge walk-in storage room, adjacent to kitchen, will delight the ladies
* Master bedroom has en-suite with double vanity & showers, separate toilet & walk-in robe
* Separate bedroom wing provides two double bedrooms and bathroom
* Guest bedroom, or home office/study, has full wall of built-in robes
* Established minimum maintenance garden adds great character and charm
* Wheel chair accessible
* Ducted air-conditioning is reverse cycle for year round comfort
* Huge double garage with extra width & length for workshop activity
* Side access suitable for trailer or jet skis
* 24/7 mobile security provides peace of mind whether you are at home or away
Coomera Waters Estate is a unique masterplanned waterfront community that offers more than 200 hectares of environmentally-themed recreational areas, stunning water views and tranquil sea breezes.
Located in Coomera, one of the Gold Coast's fastest growing northern suburbs, Coomera Waters is a fully sustainable masterplanned community that all families will enjoy.
With its protected nature habitats, eco-trails and extensive green space, Coomera Waters is a community where lifestyle and enjoyment come naturally.
The newly launched Christina precinct, one of the most prestigious land releases Coomera Waters has to offer, is nestled in natural bushland and overlooks the beautiful Billabong Ponds area of the estate. Christina is just 700m from one of Coomera Waters' exclusive recreational clubs, which offers BBQ areas, a gym, tennis courts, and pool, spa and sauna facilities for the enjoyment of residents.
Come and experience one of Queensland's most desirable waterfront residential neighbourhoods for yourself!