- About this property
- Explore Coombabah
Low Cost Living at Its' BestProperty ID 1701590Only 2 years old this townhouse is ideal for first home buyers, retirees or investors. With Body Corporate of approximately $22 per week plus the addition of solar power, the cost of owning a property has never got cheaper.
Beautifully presented with lots of added extras this property is reluctantly offered for sale by the owners.
Downstairs there is a gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and an island bench/breakfast bar. Doors off the living slide back to an undercover alfresco area with pull down screens, perfect for outdoor entertaining. There is a downstairs guest's powder room and internal access to a single garage plus there is an extra car park.
Upstairs there are two bed rooms, both with their own bathrooms and walk in robes, separated by an ample size study. Plantation shutters have been added to provide privacy and a touch of luxury.
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and island
• Living area opens onto a covered alfresco area
• Reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Solar Power
• Downstairs guest's powder room
• Two master bedrooms both with en-suites one with a private balcony
• Landscaped gardens and two car spaces
• Freehold Title and low Body Corporate approx. $22 per week
• Centrally located minutes to Harbourtown and Runaway Bay shopping centres, minutes from Gold Coast Hospital and Griffith University
• 12 minutes to Helensvale Rail Station
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.