Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coombabah
Last Chance to Secure a Brand New TownhouseProperty ID 1475709These properties can attract the Qld First Home Owners Construction Grant TAP*
Looking for a new home in a great location close to Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Runaway Bay shopping Centre, Schools and cafes and restaurants then look no further.
These brand new Ultra Modern Townhouses would suit Couples, First Home Buyers or Investors.
LOW BODY CORPORATE just $22 per week * approx.
AND FIRB Approved for non residents
Modern and comprising of Two Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms (both Ensuites) plus a third room which could be used as a guest room or multi purpose room. Beautifully finished and private with your own courtyard area for entertaining
A Master Planned development Harbour Ridge Terraces is designed for low maintenance living with fully landscaped gardens and a tree lined boulevard. Each townhouse has its own separate courtyard area great for entertaining or private barbeques.
* Two master bedrooms, both with ensuites and one with a private balcony
* Downstairs guest's powder room
* Open plan living with gourmet kitchen and stone bench-tops
* Air conditioned with quality features throughout
* Undercover patio and private courtyard for entertaining
* Landscaped gardens and two car spaces
* Freehold Title and Low Body Corporate at approx. $22 per week
* Centrally located backing onto nature reserve
* Minutes to Griffith University & new Gold Coast Hospital and Harbourtown and Runaway Bay shopping centres.
* First Home Construction Grant available TAP*
* 12 Minutes to Helensvale Rail Station
* 45 Minutes to Brisbane CBD and two International Airports
* 10 Minutes to the Beach
* 5 minutes to Harbour town
For more information or for a private inspection please contact Lorraine Drysdale on 0404 346 625
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.