House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coochin Creek
Live the Dream, Beautiful Queenslander Overlooking the Pumicestone Passage on 1 AcreProperty ID 1530976Set in the peaceful and private settings of Coochin Creek adjacent to the Pumicestone Passage, gateway to Caloundra and Bribie Island are 2 one acre properties, one with a replica Queenslander and the other an immaculately presented two storey Queenslander both being presented to the market for the very first time. (POA for joint purchase)
Upon entering the property (1709 Roys Road) you will be amazed at the size and location of this magnificent home, with a fully screened veranda on three sides, you will be able to catch the sea breezes all summer long. Walking up the Grand Entry Staircase into the home, the uninterrupted views of the passage immediately grab your attention and when you walk through the front door, the polished timber floors and 11ft high ceilings are just some of the features that contribute to the style and ambience of this beautiful Queenslander. With a fully self contained flat located downstairs and a large in-ground heated pool, with its own screened pool house, there is enough room for all your friends a family to come join you in paradise.
* Approx 4000m2 Of Waterfront Land On The Pumicestone Passage
* 4 Large Bedrooms With En Suites, Some With Views Over The Passage
* Library/Study With Own Side Entry Staircase
* Open Plan Kitchen, Lounge, Dining With Air-Conditioning And Fireplace
* Timber Bi-Fold Doors Open Onto Enclosed Veranda
* 2 Car Garage And A 3 Bay Shed For Storing Your Cars And Boat
* 7 x 20,000 Litre Rain Water Tanks All Inter Connected.
* An Abundance Of Fruit Trees, Exotic Plants,Large Vegetable Garden And Chook Pen
* Aquanova Sewerage Treatment Plant (Which Is Regularly Serviced)
* School Bus Out The Front, 500 Mtrs To Boat Ramp
* Fully Fenced, Side Access
With the potential of a air B & B, vacation Home or your private residence this is acreage is a rare find so close to waterfront and just a short drive to Caloundra, with its Golden Beaches, Beerwah with Australia Zoo and only 1 hour from Brisbane City Shopping
Call now if you want to escape the rat race and start living your dream.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.