House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Coochiemudlo Island
Peaceful Lifestyle or InvestmentProperty ID 1552878You will love coming home to this PIECE of PARADISE far away from the HUSTLE and BUSTLE of your busy working day or week and enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Island living.
If you are looking for a SEA CHANGE and a RELAXING LIFESTYLE then this much loved and cared for low set PARTLY FURNISHED holiday home may be the one for you. This opportunity would also be suitable for the retiree, astute investor or first home buyers.
Coochiemudlo Island is just a 8 minute ferry ride from Victoria Point and only 40 minute drive to Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport. There are many amenities on the island including; a kiosk, cafe/restaurant, boat and barbecue hire, fishing, endless beaches, 9 hole golf course, BMX track, tennis courts, croquet, library and a recreation club.
What are the property's most attractive features?
* Plenty of space: large rooms and storage
* A galley kitchen with views over the rear of the property
* Two bathrooms for privacy and convenience
* An orchard to harvest healthy organic fruit
* Plenty of wall space to hang your favourite creations
* Best end of the island with red soil and good elevation
* Easy 300 meter walk to the nearest white sandy beach
The property is available walk-in furnished, ready for occupation or for rent at $350 per week.
The family want to sell the block of land next door (503m2), in total with the 15 and 17 Deanbilla Street, 1006 m2!!! Fantastic opportunity!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.