House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Conway
Massive Shed on Large AcreageProperty ID 1542344- massive infrastructure in place for fully independent living
- solar panels
- rainwater tanks
- sewage treatment
- shed is 440m2 in area....has to be seen to be fully appreciated
- plenty of room to "camp" inside with the benefits of a bathroom, water supply and electricity
- largely cleared land
- bike tracks for the kids to ride and explore
Just 7 kms along Conway Road, you come to Evans Road.
Blocks like this are hard to find, with almost 10 acres of mostly cleared flat usable land.
With the power, water and septic already in place and fully operational, building a house on this property will be considerably cheaper as the basics are already done. Alternatively, the shed could easily be converted into a massive house.
- 4 hectares (approximately 10 acres)
- Large shed 441m2 in area
- Fully insulated ceilings and walls
- Two separate showers and toilets
- TV aerial, satellite dish for Foxtel, WIFI aerial, telephone landline
- Advanced enviro septic system
- 96,000 litres in rainwater tanks and bore
- Stand alone solar power system with maintenance free batteries
- Solar hot water system
This is a reluctant sale but due to a change in circumstances this property has been priced to sell.
The massive 441m2 shed has the ceilings and walls fully insulated. Inside it has two separate showers and toilets.
The shed is powered by a complete stand-alone solar power system with maintenance free batteries. The hot water is supplied by a solar hot water system.
While the shed is every man's dream, the land ticks all the boxes for kids as there is an established motorbike track. For the lady of the house there is a beautiful bush walking path at the rear of the property.
The shed is definitely habitable. It is fully self-sufficient and is positioned to the rear of the property in a slightly elevated location, enabling views of the property, the nearby hills and the private golf course next door.
Keeping the land manicured is easy with a ride on mower which will come with the property.
With a TV aerial, satellite dish for Foxtel, aerial for WIFI internet access and a telephone landline from the boundary to near the shed, everything is here. You can renovate the shed into your new home or build another house on the land.
Water is never a problem. There is 96,000 litres in two large rainwater thanks. In addition, there is a bore with water supply all year.
The property is also serviced by an advanced enviro septic system.