House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Condon
Single Home - Twice the Space!Property ID 1573719Limited only by your imagination, this family home offers an abundance of space both upstairs and down. It is positioned on an 809sqm block, ready to be utilized to suit your family's needs. Set one block back from Gollogly's Lane, Pelican Avenue is ideally located only minutes from Thuringowa State High School, Vickers Road Child Care Center, Willows Shoppingtown, Readings Cinema and Cannon Park.
Beautifully polished wooden floors extend throughout the entire upstairs and freshly painted walls enhance the rich colors and grains of the wood. As such, the large lounge and dining rooms flow together before opening into a spacious kitchen, designed with ample benches and cupboards to cater for even the biggest family gatherings. All bedrooms including the Master are generous, offering built ins, air conditioners and ceiling fans. The bathroom has a separate shower and tub, with new vanity and cupboards offering a modern touch.
Crisp white tiles feature prominently downstairs and are highlighted by recently painted walls and ceilings. Plasterboard walls, cornices, ceilings and down lights - this entire space has been finished to perfection! It features a considerable rumpus room (big enough for a pool table) with a split system air conditioner, lengthened laundry/storage room, an office and a substantial teen retreat, both with built in robes and air conditioning. Sliding glass doors at the front and security screened windows on all sides make this space wide and airy.
The rear yard is a cool oasis where you can relax on the outdoor entertaining area with a drink after work whilst watching the kids play under the raintree and around the open yard.
- 809 sqm block with side yard access
- Fully air conditioned
- polished wooden floors and freshly painted interior throughout entire house
- bathroom offers shower and separate tub, new vanity and cupboards
- three upstairs bedrooms with built ins, air conditioning and fans
- large living spaces and kitchen with numerous cupboards, pantry and a double refrigerator space
- downstairs is fully built in and tiled with rumpus and laundry/storage space
- two separate rooms (office and Teen retreat) with built ins, air conditioners and windows
- great location just minutes to schools, child care, medical and shopping centers
If you have a large family and looking for more space, stop by our Open for Inspections, or make an appointment for a private viewing. This one will not last long!