- About this property
Picture Perfect PropertyProperty ID 1844757It's just one of those low set brick homes that you walk into and you know instantly that there is absolutely nothing to do. The couple who purchased the home on completion have put so much time and effort into the home and gardens to make it what it is today.
Once inside the home you will see that there is a place for everything. The kitchen being the focus is positioned to overlook the outdoor entertaining area. This kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, double sink is in mint condition and this flows throughout the entire home. A solar Hot water system and pergola complete the package and all council approved.
Bathroom and en suite are spotless as is the entire home with new carpets in the master bedroom and lounge just recently laid. Two large split systems could service the entire home. Ceiling fans, BIR's and full security screening throughout.
The internal paint is in excellent condition and this flows to the outside guttering and features all well maintained.
Gardens are a delight with pathways and potted plants, a water feature, garden shed and a small water tank to capture fresh rain water.
* 738m2 completed gardens, retaining walls and lawn area;
* Approx 14 years old built second stage of development;
* Kitchen is in mint condition with dishwasher, as good as new oven and hotplate;
* Ceiling fans and security screened throughout; Two separate living areas;
* Solar Hot Water; flat rear yard with drive thru back roller door plenty of room to put in a pool;