House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
A Rare Offering on 974m²Property ID 1841376Auction, 24th March 2018, 12:00pm Onsite
Rarely do homes of this calibre and location come to market.
This two level five bedroom family home is located on an elevated 974m2 block with two street frontage. This home is set in the heart of leafy Clayfield within easy stroll to some of Brisbane's best schools.
On entry you will be inspired by the federation style Queensland home with its quaint verandas and gable roofing. There are living spaces galore with formal, family and rumpus rooms. The parents retreat is sure to impress while the childrens rooms are all king size.
For the outdoor entertainer there are beautiful spaces for any season including the massive pool terrace.
The car accommodation is off Beaufort lane and houses 4 vehicles.
If it's family space you are after this could very well be your next home. Be quick to inspect!
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Polished timber floors
* Working fireplace in formal lounge
* Traditional features retained throughout
* Large open plan dining and family kitchen with island bench / breakfast bar
* Gas cook top
* Three large fully screened decks
* Large master bedroom with ensuite, dressing room and bay window
* Kitchenette accompanying downstairs living area
* Large in-ground pool and ample lawn space
* Fully fenced allotment with lush landscaped gardens and mature trees
* Multiple balconies and outdoor entertaining areas on both levels
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.