House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
Splendid Character Filled Family HomeProperty ID 1711888The captivating street appeal of this spacious Queenslander home is enhanced when you enter across the wide wrap around verandahs through the lead light framed entry into the gracious wide hall.
The charming interior extrudes a bygone elegance, charm, space and light. Combine this with modern facilities you have a superb comfortable home to satisfy the needs of a growing family for easy care living and providing private spaces for family activities and different age groups.
* Private treed level 814m2
* In ground salt water pool
* Classic features wide wrap around verandahs, walk through double hung windows, two fireplaces, gleaming timber floors, soaring ceilings & lead lights
* Modern family sized kitchen, caesar stone benches porcelain double sink, six burner gas stove, dual draw dishwasher
* Internal stairs to teenagers retreat & built in study on separate level
* Solar Roof Panels and rain water storage tank
* Rear patio and poolside timber deck with north aspect
Centrally located within the catchment areas of, and walking distance to sought after public and private schools, Eagle Junction, St Agatha's Clayfield College St Adain's and more.
For every day convenience the following are a relaxed short stroll Eagle Junction Shopping Centre, Bus & Train, numerous Cafes and Kalinga parklands and associated kilometres of bikeways walking tracks.
Inspect to invest in your family's lifestyle for today and the future.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.