House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
Timeless EleganceProperty ID 1698243If position, prestige, and privacy are important to you, this substantial architecturally designed 1936 built cavity brick residence offers a perfect balance of either a private, tranquil lifestyle or possibly one of the best entertainers homes you'll find. Ideally situated on a terraced, level 911sqm allotment and surrounded by some of the best homes and most exclusive real estate in Brisbane, this is a once in a generation opportunity to purchase a property of this caliber in this location.
This 5 bedroom plus office residence infuses the essence of period warmth with contemporary quality and style. A charming English style garden and pathway lead you to a stunning entry foyer featuring a period silky oak staircase accessing both levels. The location is prime, within 5.5km of the Brisbane CBD and an easy short walk to the vibrant hub of Racecourse Road shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport including bus, train and river ferry. This property also benefits from being within the Eagle Junction Primary School zone and close to many of Brisbane's best private schools.
At a glance, this property offers but is not limited to;
• Gourmet kitchen with 900 Ilve 5 burner gas stove with teppanyaki hotplate, exhaust fan and dishwasher
• Magnificent entertaining area including a fully equipped bar with twin drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwashers, Carrier wine fridge, Skope twin door fridge, LG wall mounted TV and full sized Supreme pool table
• Polished Crow's Ash timber flooring in downstairs living areas
• Ducted air conditioning upstairs and in-floor central heating/air conditioning downstairs
• Remote controlled retractable blinds have been installed at the back of the home and pool house
• Paradox wireless back to base security and fire alarm system with front gate intercom
• Fireplace in living area and master bedroom
• Heated towel rails in bathrooms
• Gas Hot Water System
• In-ground salt water swimming pool with waterfall feature
• Double cavity brick construction with terracotta tiled roof
• Located within the Eagle Junction State School Catchment Area
Inspection by appointment
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.