- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
The Ultimate Family Experience Owners Transferring Must be Sold!Property ID 1697739It dozen't get any better - or any more Queensland than this!
A huge 4 bedroom 1930s family home, on a massive 36 perch (911m2) classically landscaped allotment, with 120 year old mango trees creating a magical, children's garden wonderland.
Located just a stone's throw from direct access to beautiful Kalinga Park, this magnificent & gracious family friendly home, has all the rich traditional features of its era upstairs, plus a separate guest accommodation or office downstairs, and has been raised to full legal height for further 2 level development. A massive north facing rear deck overlooks the expansive grounds, and 11x4 metre solar heated swimming pool.
Filled with the glorious ambiance of this bygone era and providing unlimited scope for children of all ages to thrive, this uniquely Queensland residence, is guaranteed to enhance the magnificent future that you and your family deserve.
Inspect, buy and enjoy today!
• Kalinga park access to bike ways
• Huge 36 perch (911m2) allotment
• 11 x 4 metre swimming pool
• Freshly painted and carpeted
• Large downstairs guest/ office space
• Raised to full legal height for future development
• Classically landscaped and fully fenced gardens
• Sought after, popular family precinct
• Close to school, shops & transport