House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
A Home you Simply Must SeeProperty ID 1696430Rich in original features, this picture perfect home has been skilfully renovated to combine the luxuries of modern living while keeping the charm of a traditional Queenslander. Located on a highly desirable 724sqm and cleverly proportioned over two levels makes 15 Jackson Street a perfect family home.
Enriched with natural light, it offers a spacious and fluid floor plan over two levels and boasts an emphasis on indoor/ outdoor entertaining and low maintenance living. The hub of the home focuses on an exceptional kitchen, complete with huge butler's pantry where the entire family gathers to share their experiences each day. There is a warmth that radiates throughout the home that will endear all who aspire to live in this special home.
Displaying classic design elements (including VJ walls and ceilings, decorative timber archways and breezeways above doors) whilst tastefully combining with modern luxuries (free standing 6 burner 900' stove, stone benchtops and modern bathrooms) this grand home offers the best in formal and informal family living.
If you're looking for a classic family home where you can live and entertain in a stylish and relaxed atmosphere, then this property is for you.
• Butler's pantry with separate washing area and plenty of storage
• Multiple living & entertaining areas over both levels
• Large flat 724sqm of land with room for a pool.
• Classical freestanding bathtub
• Walking distance to local schools - Eagle Junction School Catchment
• Short distance to local esteemed private schools (St Margaret's, St Rita's College & Clayfield College)
• Easy access to major arterial roads (Airport Link, Kingsford Smith Drive & Gateway/ Pacific Motorways
• A short stroll to Eagle Junction Train station