House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
Family Home in Premier Position + N/E Aspect (25 Perch 577m²)Property ID 1678581Situated in one of Clayfield's finest streets, Ideally positioned on an oversized 25 perch (577m2) elevated parcel of land, this property enjoys a multitude of living zones and a ground floor entertaining area overlooking the resort style pool & spa.
Featuring 5 spacious bedrooms, four generous sized bathrooms and multiple living areas with soaring ceilings, this home is perfect for the modern-day family. All bedrooms are conveniently located on one level with excluding the guest bedroom you will find located downstairs along with the ample living rooms and gourmet open plan kitchen.
If you're looking for a classic family home where you can live and entertain in a stylish and relaxed atmosphere, then this property is for you.
Lifestyle will not be compromised in this home!
At a glance:
• Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite bathroom with spa
• 2 Generous sized bedrooms upstairs and guest bedroom downstairs, all with built-ins
• Airy Sunroom/Bedroom with plenty of sash windows to catch the NE breezes and to take advantage of the view to Stradbroke Island on a clear day
• 4 Bathrooms Ensuite, Main upstairs with separate toilet, Guest Bathroom downstairs (all Gas Hot Water System) and Outdoor Bathroom (Electric Hot Water System)
• Good size laundry with 2 large double stainless steel sinks, plenty of bench space, storage and laundry Chute
• High Ceilings, Polished Floorboards
• Large quality Kitchen with granite benchtops, Island bench/Wine rack, European appliances, gas cooktop & breakfast bar and loads of storage
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Western Red Cedar timber slat blinds and solid timber doors
• Spacious media room with built-in timber bar
• Covered all-weather entertaining areas
• Beautiful sparkling heated pool/large fully tiled spa with glass waterline tiles, in-floor air blower, in-floor cleaning system and genus automation controlled from inside the home
• 10,000 litre underground tank with pump connected to outside taps for watering gardens and washing cars
• Established landscaping enhanced by the beautiful natural colours of Himalayan sandstone paving
• Large double lock up garage with remote automatic tilt-a-door, rear storage room with built-ins
• Fully fenced with traditional wrought iron & block work front fence and video intercom
• Security system and window locks throughout
• Surrounded by Brisbane's finest homes
• Ascot State School Catchment
Rent Back Opportunity
Current Owners happy to rent back at $1200 per week from buyers.
Disclaimer - We have made our best endeavours to provide accurate information. We Accept no responsibility for any errors or admissions. Buyers are encouraged to do their own research.