House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
Award Winning Architectural ExcellenceProperty ID 1660057Secluded in a quiet cul-de-sac, this architectural masterpiece, pairs timeless elegance with impeccable craftsmanship.
Designed around multiple, open plan living spaces, a seamless outdoor connection is the focus of each room. The multiple vistas, private terraces, and sparkling blue pool link for spectacular effect.
Expansive use of floor to ceiling glass borrows a green view from the outside, while also capturing the superb north easterly aspect and famous Moreton Bay breezes cross ventilated throughout.
Space and clever flexibility are formed with separate zones for parents, children or multiple generations, including a generous guest suite on the lower level.
Grand-scale entertaining is effortless with the superb designer kitchen, connecting to a substantial outdoor terrace, serviced by an outdoor kitchen.
Superior finishes and inclusions feature throughout including extensive black limestone, imported marble, ducted air conditioning, integrated sound system, bespoke joinery, and plantation shutters.
• Award winning architectural design spanning more than 550sqm living under roof.
• Stunning Master suite with his and hers walk in robe, reading room, expansive marble ensuite.
• 4 additional bedrooms with built ins 3 additional bathrooms.
• Kitchen incorporating state-of-the-art ovens & induction cooktop.
• Concealed butler's pantry with laundry and vast built-in storage.
• Stainless steel outdoor kitchen/BBQ facilities.
• Landscaped easy care gardens onf generous 683sqm block.
• Exclusive Clayfield's cul-de-sac offering complete privacy.
• Walking distance to St Rita's and St Agatha's.
• Eagle Junction State School catchment.
• Easily accessible to Brisbane Airport, major arterials & bypass roads.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.